Melco Fabrics offers FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING for orders over $195.
- Please allow 1 to 3 working days from order placement for your goods to be packed and shipped. Goods are dispatched as fast as possible, however, when new stock arrives or there are sales sometimes it can take longer to pack the orders due to large volumes.
- Tracking details will be supplied and is an automated process. Depending how you have contacted us, these will either be sent via email or Facebook messenger. Please, if you haven't received tracking details don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Goods are shipped with Australia Post or Aramex (formally Star Track) depending on your location.
- Please note that in some instances shipping may be delayed due to instances outside of Melco's control (eg. covid). Melco cannot guarantee shipping times frames and takes no responsibility for delays as this is outside of our control. Should you have any questions regarding estimated delivery dates this is best followed up with the courier/shipping company in the first instance. Should more assistance be required please then contact Melco.
- Melco ships internationally to New Zealand. The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on order weight. Sometimes this weight can vary from the actual weight upon shipping If freight comes in significantly cheaper on Melco's end, you will be refunded the difference.
- Please note the buyer is responsible for any customs or duties charged for international shipments.
- Customers are responsible to enter the correct mailing address, shipping labels are automatically generated from the details entered at checkout. If any error has occurred please contact Melco as soon as possible. In all instances we will try to have mail redirected, any additional freight charges due to this is the customer's responsibility.
Just as soft and gorgeous as the Lavender waffle and waiting to be made up into pyjamas for my granddaughters. Photos to follow.
Lovely stretch, fabulous colour just great for our baby granddaughter.
I just adore the waffle material plus the French Terry. There awesome to sew with. Can't wait to get my New order .
I just got the Aus Post shipping notification for my first order and I am so excited to get my hands on this fabric…. Everything I see online and on Facebook tells me this is going to be top quality cotton knit - something we have been starved of in the big name fabric stores for too long!
But even before my fabric arrives I had to jump on and say how very impressed I have been with Melco’s customer service. I can’t express enough how patient and helpful Mel was as we worked through an issue with my original order then accommodating a series of changes by me, even noticing that I hadn’t ordered a coordinating fabric as it was out of stock on the website but there was a piece of roll end available and checking if I wanted some. Very thorough, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and helpful. I wish Mel and Melco all the very best and hope they are well supported - we need businesses like this one!
Lovely fabric and great to work with
Lovely colour, gorgeous soft fabric!
I haven't started sewing with it yet but the colour's interesting & the fabric has washed well, without the colour running.
Such a beautiful and bright colour. Perfect to sew with and very soft.
Beautiful fabric and amazing customer service- quick shipping and the personal note I said was a beautiful touch!
Very happy with this rib fabric. Exact match to the French Terry in garnet.
Such brilliant fabric! I’m in need of a lightweight mock neck top as the seasons change, and everywhere I’ve looked, ribbed knits are either made of polyester, ridiculously expensive, too heavy or available in like 3 weird colours. I bought this rib knit in both garnet and black, and as soon as I opened the package I was so impressed the the quality and perfect gsm (there was even a handwritten note in the package, how sweet!). I’ve just washed it and it hasn’t bled colour. Needless to say, Im so excited to sew with it and have some new staple garments!!
On a side note, the shopping experience with Melco Fabrics was so friendly, efficient and helpful, I’ve no doubt I’ll be back again! :)
The colour is amazing, I love it and cannot wait to sew it up!
Gorgeous colour and beautiful fabric to work with!
Lovely soft material - makes the best tank singlets! :D
This is a beautiful colour blue with such a lovely feel to it! Absolutely will be back to buy more from the Melco knit range :)